A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Gabbay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Gabbay, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabbay graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Gabbay has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ft Washington Medical Center
- Dewitt Army Community Hospital, Fort Belvoir
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Sayre Gabbay MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel S. Gabbay practice?
- Dr. Daniel Gabbay has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Gabbay practices Emergency Medicine near Fort Belvoir, VA.
See Fort Belvoir Emergency Physicians.