Dr. Daniel Gaitan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 7th, 2016
Myself and my have treated with Dr. Gaitan since 2007, and he has gone above and beyond in providing the best medical care to our family. His bed side manner in caring for our family, particularly my mother who was under hospice care exceeded anything I could have hoped for during her final days with us. Our heart felt thanks to he and his entire staff!

April 3rd, 2016
Thorough and compassionate

April 3rd, 2016
I was put at ease about my condition. Dr. Gaitan answered all my questions and I didn't feel rushed. He sayed answered all of them as if I were the only patient he had that day. Thank you Dr. Gaitan for all you've done for me!

August 21st, 2015
Incredible physician!
I've known Dr. Gaitan for over 15 years. He's cared for me, several family members and now many friends. He has always been right on target and is very knowledgable, professional and caring. He has been rated Top Doc and also one of the best doctors in St. Louis for a reason— he lives up to that. I highly recommend Dr. Gaitan with no reservation.

October 31st, 2014
The best of the best!
Very knowledgeable and caring doctor! Highly recommend to anyone looking for impeccable health care.

October 26th, 2012
Horrible Experience
First off just making an appointment was difficult, there were numerous times no one even ansered the phone, then when I finally got ahold of the office I was blown off for several days. After about 7 phone calls I finally got an appointment. This was a bad start but I stuck with it. Maybe my appointment was on a busy day, but it took me about 40 min to even see the doctor, then we talked for 10 min. In this time he gave me bad advise on how to lose weight(when I was there for low testosterone mind you) and went even further to say "those that have weight problems get that way from genetics or are lazy pigs", then later said that low testestorne could lead to retaining weight in the mid section. I left my appointment furious. Several days after my bloodwork the office called me needing info on the site that recommended me to this Dr. Gaitan. This was to send the results back to them, but did not tell me what the results were. I recieved my results in the mail about a week later that said the results were normal. Upon talking to the first doctor I saw that recommended me to Dr. Gaitan I learned that my results were in fact not in normal range.I now have wasted a month trying right back where I started to find a new endocrinologist. I wouldn't recommend this doctor to my worst enemy

April 26th, 2011
A TOP DOC FOR SURE!
I consider myself to be very FORTUNATE to have found such an outstanding physician. His knowledge, delivery and quality of patient care is outstanding. He takes time to LISTEN to the patient. He cares about you as a person, not just the patient. He wants his patients to have the highest quality of life possible. When I am faced with a health care issue, I always ask my providers "What would you do if it were you or your family member?" I don't need to ask Dr. Gaitan this question because I know that is the quality of care he provides. Isn't that what everyone wants? The best care available! Every referral he has given me to specialists has been to the same quality of provider. Why would you go anywhere else? He has my highest recommendation!

May 29th, 2010
Dr. Gaitan is the kindest most caring doctor I have ever been to. He is thorough and I trust his opinion. I feel very comfortable in discussing everything with him.

April 6th, 2010
D. Gaitan takes time to answer my questions and discuss in detail what is going on with me. Very professional and caring. He follows up and explains why he has decided on an action or a diagnosis. He make sure that before you leave him you do leave understanding what is going on with you.

May 14th, 2009
D. Gaitan takes time to question and discuss. Very professional and caring. He follows up and explains why he has decided on an action or a diagnosis.

March 26th, 2009
Strictly first class. Nice guy and very competent.