Internists, Pediatrician

350 Hospital Way
Ste 100
Somerset, KY 42503
606-451-2600
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

|  LOVE THIS DOCTOR OFFICE!  |  show details
by Angie on Jan 8th, 2014

My entire family see's Dr. Gallo for check-ups and sick visits. He is very caring and professional. He listens to me and addresses all of my questions and concerns. His office staff is very prompt to return phone calls and get us in the same day if one of us are sick. The wait time is not usually more than 10 minutes. I would highly recommend anyone to Dr Gallo.

|  terrible doctor  |  show details
by scott on Aug 19th, 2013

Been to Mr.Gallo. twice. I am fully disabled and have some major medical issues. He would not spend more than 5min. speaking to me. I have routine blood work done every 3-4 months. He told me he has no reason to run blood work or any other tests for me. I have had 30% of my spine replaced. Maybe he's just lazy. I would not trust him with my care and especially not my child's. He really should find another line of work, because he does not belong in health care.

|  Treated me like a recruit airman  |  show details
Oct 29th, 2012

Dr showed no compassion for my problems. And condition .Has the bedside manner of a lump of coal but acts like he's a diamond. If you need more than a pre employment physical, look elsewhere

|  Not very good  |  show details
Sep 6th, 2012

Had my 1st appointment with him last week. Will not go to him again. First of all, he Pre-screens patients and will not take sick patients that need care. Secondly, he was very short and military like. I'm on blood pressure medication, and he didn't re-issue my prescription or even ask if I needed it refilled. He wasn't concerned at all about any problems. Wouldn't recommend him.

|  Very good Doctor  |  show details
Nov 7th, 2011

Dr. Daniel Gallo is a very caring and concerned Doctor. When you call the office and you have a question to him, he will return the call or have his nurse return the call very promptly. I wish and I pray that more doctors would be more like him.

|  Good Doctor  |  show details
Jul 14th, 2011

I will recommend Dr. Daniel Gallo to anyone, he is very nice and very professional.