A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Galyon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Galyon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Galyon, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Galyon graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Galyon has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Lourdes Hospital
- United Health Services - Delaware Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel D Galyon FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel D. Galyon practice?
- Dr. Daniel Galyon has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Galyon practices Neurological Surgery near Johnson City, NY.
See Johnson City Surgeons.