A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Gaposchkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Gaposchkin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Gaposchkin, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaposchkin graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Gaposchkin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Lahey Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Peter Gaposchkin MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel P. Gaposchkin practice?
- Dr. Daniel Gaposchkin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Gaposchkin practices Internal Medicine near Waltham, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Burlington, MA.
See Waltham Internists.