A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Garfinkel is Good. Dr. Garfinkel has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Garfinkel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Garfinkel graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Garfinkel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Samaritan Hospital - Troy
- Glens Falls Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Garfinkel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 54 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 15 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 12 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Garfinkel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel P. Garfinkel practice?
Dr. Daniel Garfinkel practices Family Medicine near Salem, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Cambridge, NY and Greenwich, NY.
See Salem Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dannie Garfinkel, Dr. Danny Garfinkel, Dr. Dan Garfinkel, Dr. Danilo Garfinkel