A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Garfinkel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Garfinkel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Garfinkel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Garfinkel graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Garfinkel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Samaritan Hospital
- Glens Falls Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Garfinkel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 54 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 15 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 12 plans
- Cigna - 32 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel P. Garfinkel practice?
Dr. Daniel Garfinkel practices Family Medicine near Salem, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC and Cambridge, NY.
See Salem Family Physicians.