Dr. Daniel Garfinkel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Garfinkel?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 29th, 2013

I saw him as a doctor for many years, he's an amazing doctor and I would choose him over anyone else.

January 25th, 2012

BAd Dr by own admission

This guy will TELL you he is a bad doctor--too bad I had to find this out by myself. Mis-diagnoses and dithering caused severe problems and in the end I had to have a LEG AMPUTATION due in great part to this idiots complete DISREGARD of what I went to him FOR---told me I had an "infection" when ALL evidence pointed away from that---what I DID have was a bunch of broken foot and ankle bones. REFUSED to order me an XRAY until these were so badly mangled they could NOT be fixed. Have several friends who also USED to go to him and suffered because he is arrogant and stupid and thinks he is god.

June 17th, 2009

When I brought my son there several years ago I was greeted with a smile and with professionalism. I felt very comfortable with all staff and the doctor. They are caring and you can tell they all love there jobs.