A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Geenen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Geenen, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Geenen graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Geenen has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Geenen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans