A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Geenen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Geenen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Geenen, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Geenen graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Geenen has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel J Geenen MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Geenen practice?
- Dr. Daniel Geenen has 9 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Geenen practices Gastroenterology near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Cudahy, WI and Franklin, WI.
See Milwaukee Gastroenterologists.