Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel Gelfond
Dr. Daniel Gelfond, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Batavia, NY, with another office in Buffalo, NY. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Gastroenterology, Emergency Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Gelfond is affiliated with Women & Children's Hospital of Buffalo, United Memorial Medical Center and University of Rochester Medical Center, N.Y.. Dr. Gelfond has received 1 award. He speaks English and Lithuanian.
Dr. Daniel Gelfond has the following 3 specialties
- Pediatric Gastroenterology
Pediatric gastroenterologists can treat a variety of diseases and conditions in infants and children related to their liver, pancreas or intestines. If your child has severe or recurrent abdominal pain, constipation or diarrhea, a pediatric gastroenterologist...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Daniel Gelfond is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Batavia, NY.
Dr. Humaira Hashmi
Pediatric Gastroenterology, Pediatrics
Batavia, NY 0.01 mi20
Dr. Yeong Lee
Batavia, NY 0.11 mi45
Dr. Laurie Kilbury Taylor
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine
Batavia, NY 0.12 mi15