Dr. Daniel Gelfond MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 18th, 2016
Dr. Gelfond is one of the best (if not THE best) doctors i have ever met. I am an RN, so I have known many doctors, and I am VERY picky when it comes to choosing physicians for my children. Dr. Gelfond has been (and is) absolutely amazing to our family. We were blindsided by a diagnosis of Crohn's Disease a few months ago for our 3 year old son. It has been (and continues to be) an extremely difficult time for our family, but we could not be more thankful to have Dr. Gelfond as our son's gastroenterologist. He is a brilliant doctor, he is caring, compassionate, has an incredible bedside manner with our son, he will talk to me for as long as I need him to (which can be a job in and of itself!), he is willing to do anything it takes to help our son, and he is genuinely a nice person. He has truly gone above and beyond for my son (and for me.) We travel almost an hour to see him (and we have GI visits often.) It is a devastating situation that we are dealing with, but having a doctor like him makes all the difference in the world. I could not recommend anyone more highly than Dr. G if you need a pediatric gastroenterologist. He is a God send.

June 2nd, 2014
Nice person and PROFESSIONAL doctor !!!