A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Gerardi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Gerardi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Gerardi, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerardi graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gerardi has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Hungerford Hospital
- University of Connecticut Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel A Gerardi MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Daniel A. Gerardi practice?
- Dr. Daniel Gerardi has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Gerardi practices Pulmonary Disease near Hartford, CT.
See Hartford Pulmonologists.