Dr. Daniel Gervich Is this you?

3.0

waiting...waiting...

Posted on December 20th, 2013

I reminded staff that I was still waiting 3 times, after 2 1/2 hours I walked out. would advise everyone to avoid him.

This doctor is ignorant about RAW MILK

Posted on March 8th, 2012

One day he will be a VERY lonely guy if he keeps down this road of bashing RAW MILK. What formula and the chemicals there of are better for babies? I have no idea what planet you are on, but I read your article and you are NOT popular. All your claims are BASELESS! My daughter was raised on RAW milk, and she is beautiful and smart 12 year old that is so talented, and she is NEVER sick. I was raised on raw milk and so therefore, all your claims will never mean anything to me. You are wasting your time. You are barking up the wrong tree, because there are too many mama bears in this raw milk tree.

Best Doc