A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Geschwind:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Geschwind, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Basal Ganglia Diseases
- Cognition Disorders
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Friedreich Ataxia
- Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Parkinson Disease
- Spinocerebellar Ataxias
Education & Awards
Dr. Geschwind graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Geschwind has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Hal Geschwind MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel H. Geschwind practice?
- Dr. Daniel Geschwind has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Geschwind practices Neurology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists.