Overall Review

October 25th, 2016
Dr Ghiyam is a warm, friendly doctor. He has a great bedside manner, he always makes me laugh.

June 1st, 2016
Professional Manager - senior
Looking for a great doctor? Dr. Ghiyam is that Doctor. He's personable, caring and listens to what you. He is a great diagnostician who nails your ailment and treats efficiently. He honestly cares about you and your family. I have been seeing Dr. Ghiyam for many, many years. You could say, in a manner of speaking, he saved my life! My whole family see's him. Would never consider anyone else.

October 23rd, 2013
Good doctor, however seems quick to prescribe. Medical billing needs to figure out what they're doing there.

September 29th, 2013
D.I,
I think in a past life Dr Ghiyam was a D.I. (us old farts know that is a drill instructor-those of us that are vets-the rest your vocabulary just increased) my meds have decreased by 50% in one year. My weight is stable He is the Best

August 30th, 2013
Best Doctor
I found Dr. Ghiyam to be a highly proficient and talented doctor. Without fail, he has accurately diagnosed and effectively treated all my healthcare needs. He is a doctor that I can always count on and trust with not only my healthcare needs but also those of my children. These days, it is rare to find a doctor of this high of caliber!--capable, skilled and compassionate.

July 16th, 2013
Looks better than picture
New to the area. Came in as a walk in and I was able to be squeezed in. While waiting in the waiting room noticed how happy most of the patients were and what a good friendly relationship they seem to have with the staff and spaecially the doctor. He told me that most patients were regular patients even though they have an urgent care sign. Very handsome and friendly in person. Glad I walked in

May 30th, 2013
Always waiting
Always waiting to see the Doctor for more than an hour.

April 23rd, 2013
Very easy to talk to
Very friendly front office. I liked how I was able to email my forms to him for my first visit and cut down on paper work at the office. Wait time was longer than stated time, but he took his time with me and went over my whole history and was very knowledgeable. I actually brought up some embarrassing issues on my first visit that I didn't feel comfortable with my previous doctor. Hope he's not too good to be true.

May 9th, 2012
Awesome doctor who really listens!
Dr G. has spent much time with me. When I first went to him, I had multiple issues that were ignored by other doctors. He is very impressive and has really helped me in every area of my life. He has made proper referrals and has gotten my health straightened around! He makes such logical suggestions and follows through on everything. I went to him one day; he made the referral; the next day I was taking tests and the next day I got the results. I am used to these things taking months and being ignored. One previous doctor told me she only had time for two questions. That was the limit. I am so not used to Dr. G's knowledge, ability to assess the situation and his take charge style to improve patient's health. His office staff pick up the phone and you get a live person every time! And, a same day appointment. How do they do it??? I don't know, but I am truly grateful!

March 14th, 2012
worth the wait
I tried this doctor after reading about him online. I don't normally write reviews but thought I would do this for a fair review after seeing him. My wait time was a bit longer than stated here but after meeting with him, he addressed my issues and was very insightful. He did start by going over my past history including my last physical, pap and colonoscopy history. I noticed that another person commented on him asking about their pap smears, and I don't know why that was an issue for them, as I hadn't had one in years and he said that they have a female doctor that I could see if I'm more comfortable. After the ease that I was able to talk to him I will follow up with him and probably have my husband come see him, whom I think would enjoy his easy going and sense of humor.

November 21st, 2011
Best DR ever!
The only one who has ever really helped out my family! We all love him and his office staff, especially Cindy always so calm, kind, and collected no matter how busy they get. I wouldn't know what to do without Dr Ghiyam! YOU ROCK DOC!

August 10th, 2011
ann
This doctor pushes pills for everything. If you question his procedure or diagnosis and what he prescribes, he gets upset. If you question the meds, ...