A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Giang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Giang, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Giang graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Giang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel W Giang MD is a male Neurologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel W. Giang practice?
- Dr. Daniel Giang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Giang practices Neurology near Loma Linda, CA.
See Loma Linda Neurologists.