A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Giang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Giang, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Giang graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Giang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Community Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Giang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel W. Giang practice?
Dr. Daniel Giang practices Neurology near Loma Linda, CA.
See Loma Linda Neurologists.