A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Gibson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Gibson is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gibson
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gibson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Gibson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gibson graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Gibson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Earl Gibson MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel E. Gibson practice?
- Dr. Daniel Gibson has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Gibson practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Santa Barbara, CA.
See Santa Barbara Internists and Santa Barbara Rheumatologists.