A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Gillespie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gillespie
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gillespie Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Gillespie, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gillespie graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Gillespie has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
- Mt Carmel Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel James Gillespie MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Gillespie practice?
- Dr. Daniel Gillespie has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Gillespie practices Diagnostic Radiology near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Radiologists.