Learn more about Dr. Daniel Glascock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Glascock is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Glascock, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Glascock graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Glascock has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Allen Hospital
- Covenant Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Glascock accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Health Alliance Medical Plans - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel G. Glascock practice?
Dr. Daniel Glascock practices Family Medicine near Cedar Falls, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Waterloo, IA.
See Cedar Falls Family Physicians.