A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Glasstetter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Glasstetter is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Glasstetter, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Glasstetter graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Glasstetter has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Dupont Hospital For Children
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Glasstetter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Cigna - 26 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel Glasstetter practice?
Dr. Daniel Glasstetter practices Pediatrics near Bear, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, DE and Wilmington, DE.
See Bear Pediatricians.