A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Glasstetter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Glasstetter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Glasstetter, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Glasstetter graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Glasstetter has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Alfred I Dupont Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Glasstetter MD is a male Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Glasstetter practice?
- Dr. Daniel Glasstetter has 6 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Glasstetter practices Pediatrics near Bear, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Dover, DE and Milford, DE.
See Bear Pediatricians.