Internists
1860 El Camino Real
Ste 301
Burlingame, CA 94010
650-552-8100
Locations and availability (1)

1.5

|  Don't send a loved one  |  show details
Oct 11th, 2012

Dr. Glatt has a unique practice of giving PhenoBarbital to outpatients with a history of alcohol dependence or abuse--check with a pharmacist about this--ours told us that this could be a fatal combination. Seems to have a little bit of a problem keeping details and facts straight. Other than that, a very nice guy.

|  Missing the Point  |  show details
Jun 9th, 2011

I have been a patient for almost 20 years seeing both William and then Daniel Glatt, or so I thought until I recently tried to make an appointment and was told they are no longer accepting new patients. I said "but I've seen them for almost 20 years, even though I haven't seen Dr.D Glatt in about 2 years, i just want to get a physical". She said she would have to speak with them and get back to me. 3 days later I call back after not having heard anything and the receptionist says "oh, sorry I didn't get back to you even though I have your number right here but I've spoken with both dr's and they agree that we are not accepting any new patients at this time". I guess business is pretty good huh Dr's - to where you can lose sight of the patient. I will say that when I was going on a regular basis the wait times were very long for afternoon appointments but once I got in the visits went fairly quickly.

|  Never Made it to the doctor  |  show details
May 7th, 2011

Tried to make an appt. The front office was so rude. She hung up on me when I said I needed a minute to located my insurance card. I called back and said, "did you hang up on me?" She said in a rude manner, I have other customers that have there cards ready, you need to be ready when you call. Really, is this a Nastar race??? What a bitch!

|  Your Staff  |  show details
by Karen Marcantonio on Nov 18th, 2010

I was sick, tried to get in and you were booked for a month. I was told to go to Urgent Care. I just tried making an appt for a checkup, put on hold for a couple of minutes, receptionist comes back and says "MAM, Dr Glatt doesn't have any appointments until Dec 30 at 1 pm." That's it. In quite a rude voice I might add. I don't get it, don't they work for you and you work for your patients? Now I have to spend time trying to find a new primary care physician. Oh, by the way, the date I called is today 18NOV, and I can't get in to see you until December 30 and I was just told I have high cholesterol by my Oncology Gynecologist. Your office staff is pathetic, and rude. I'm finished doing business with you.

|  Dr. Dosen't seem to care, and office staff are rude.  |  show details
May 27th, 2010

When you need a flu shot he is out of the shot, and just tells you to get it at some store. The office staff are rude and distant. As a primary care doctor he is very poor. If you get sick they tell you to go to Urgent care because they don't have any appointments.