2.0

My favorite doctor show details My favorite doctor
Mar 19th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Glatt (Daniel, the son) for over ten years. He is amazing, caring, considerate, brilliant and very thoughtful. He spends a good amount of time with each client.

Don't send a loved one show details Don't send a loved one
Oct 11th, 2012

Dr. Glatt has a unique practice of giving PhenoBarbital to outpatients with a history of alcohol dependence or abuse--check with a pharmacist about this--ours told us that this could be a fatal combination. Seems to have a little bit of a problem keeping details and facts straight. Other than that, a very nice guy.

Missing the Point show details Missing the Point
Jun 9th, 2011

I have been a patient for almost 20 years seeing both William and then Daniel Glatt, or so I thought until I recently tried to make an appointment and was told they are no longer accepting new patients. I said "but I've seen them for almost 20 years, even though I haven't seen Dr.D Glatt in about 2 years, i just want to get a physical". She said she would have to speak with them and get back to me. 3 days later I call back after not having heard anything and the receptionist says "oh, sorry I didn't get back to you even though I have your number right here but I've spoken with both dr's and they agree that we are not accepting any new patients at this time". I guess business is pretty good huh Dr's - to where you can lose sight of the patient. I will say that when I was going on a regular basis the wait times were very long for afternoon appointments but once I got in the visits went fairly quickly.

Never Made it to the doctor show details Never Made it to the doctor
May 7th, 2011

Tried to make an appt. The front office was so rude. She hung up on me when I said I needed a minute to located my insurance card. I called back and said, "did you hang up on me?" She said in a rude manner, I have other customers that have there cards ready, you need to be ready when you call. Really, is this a Nastar race??? What a bitch!

Your Staff show details Your Staff
by Karen Marcantonio on Nov 18th, 2010

I was sick, tried to get in and you were booked for a month. I was told to go to Urgent Care. I just tried making an appt for a checkup, put on hold for a couple of minutes, receptionist comes back and says "MAM, Dr Glatt doesn't have any appointments until Dec 30 at 1 pm." That's it. In quite a rude voice I might add. I don't get it, don't they work for you and you work for your patients? Now I have to spend time trying to find a new primary care physician. Oh, by the way, the date I called is today 18NOV, and I can't get in to see you until December 30 and I was just told I have high cholesterol by my Oncology Gynecologist. Your office staff is pathetic, and rude. I'm finished doing business with you.

Dr. Dosen't seem to care, and office staff are rude. show details Dr. Dosen't seem to care, and office staff are rude.
May 27th, 2010

When you need a flu shot he is out of the shot, and just tells you to get it at some store. The office staff are rude and distant. As a primary care doctor he is very poor. If you get sick they tell you to go to Urgent care because they don't have any appointments.