A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Gobaud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gobaud
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gobaud Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Gobaud, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gobaud graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Sasan Gobaud MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel S. Gobaud practice?
- Dr. Daniel Gobaud has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Gobaud practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Montclair, CA.
See Montclair Surgeons.