Dr. Daniel Goddard MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8
  • 12 reviews

September 9th, 2016
Not a good long term Dr
Daniel was more concerned about his time and how many patients he had to see more than listening to my questions about my health. would NOT REFER him to anyone. Staff used to be rude until I bubbled it up to mgt and then they were nicer.

July 25th, 2016
TERRIBLE
TERRIBLE DOCTOR AND UNPROFESSIONAL STAFF (JULIA WAS NICE.) ALL ABOUT WANTING YOUR $$$ AND CAN'T EVEN GET A SICK VISIT WHEN NEEDED. BEST IS THEY TELL YOU THAT YOU NEED TO BE SEEN, BUT NO OPENINGS FOR WEEKS.

March 17th, 2016
Very poor follow up from Dr. or staff.

November 23rd, 2015
Disappointment
When I first started seeing Dr. Goddard he was very nice, still is, and overall an OK Doctor. However, what I find disappointing is his lack of help when he feel something is out of his league, and while I can understand and respect him for not taking on something he's not comfortable with and than throwing pills at me, I do feel as a Doctor he should be able to provide a bit more of an insight and be willing to treat you until you can find the right person, not give you the cold shoulder. I also feel he give mixed messages about treatment options. He will say something is not necessary or a bad idea, but another Doctor will say it's a good idea and appropriate.

April 8th, 2015
Better off somewhere else
The dr. spends no time with patients. It is an assembly line approach totally. Save the time and co-pay by trying a dr that actually cares enough to see his patients. It's too bad because it seems the office used to be good.

October 21st, 2013
Not someone I care to visit again.
His office staff are a joke, don't know their jobs well and are not pleasant. His N.P. who works with him, although very friendly has little to offer outside of her limited knowledge base, and his bedside manner is very poor. I didn't feel like he listened, understood my concerns, or offered any solutions. I am looking elsewhere for a new Doctor.

June 21st, 2013
Horrible doctor
By far the worst experience at a Dr office I have ever had ! I was the first appt at 8 am and he did not see me until almost 9am. When he did see me he didn't seem to care about what I was telling him. I suffer from extreme anxiety problems that I have been on medication for as well as migraine headaches. His nurse practitioner put me in a medication and I was having to take it everyday so I called and asked to be out on something more preventative and hey just refilled the prescription so when I went in today he pretty much accused me over abusing the medicine that I was taking for my migraines. He put me in something different that according to my pharmacy doctors do not even really use anymore and no pharmacy around here has it and cvs didn't even know if there distributor even had it. Also when I tried to explain my anxiety issues to him he didn't even care stating that he can't help me with that and to go see a physiatrist. I have never been so outraged but the way this doctor acted. My doctor that I had for 10 years recently retired and trying to find a new doctor has been tough I will never go back to this doctor ever again !!! As a hard working mother of a 3 year old who goes to school and works full time I did not appreciate him pretty much accusing me of abusing drugs !!!

December 4th, 2012
Your in great hands with Dr. Goddard
Sorry or maybe not so sorry :) I don't get to see the good Doctor more often, but when I am ill and have had to go in the Doctor has been unbelievably great... When it comes to needles and medicines I'm kind of still like a kid and have that kid phobia or fear and nervousness around them, but with Dr Goddard since day one I have felt total comfort and I know for a fact that he can tell when patents are a little up tight and with in seconds of being in the room with him that all changes and its as if your just with a trusted old friend conversing... If your in need a a great family Doctor look no further Doctor Goddard is your man... The good Doctor is a healer and not some bandage specialist that just treats the symptoms but the problems still remains, and he's not one to push prescriptions to quickly with out a proper diagnosis... If we could only have more Doctors like Doc Goddard I know people would be a lot healthier... PS Doctor seems to be like a good listener so if you have questions about anything feel free to speak to him, unlike many other Doctors out there now a days...Thank You Dr Goddard...

September 13th, 2012
Excellent, courteous, professional manner, took the time that was needed to really figure out my problem not just write me a prescription or assume. Only drawback is that it's hard to get an appointment on short notice because he is usually booked up.

June 26th, 2011
Excellent..Very thorough like an old-fashioned doctor using modern medicine.
This guy was GREAT! Very thorough: I needed an annual physical for my job and he even check the pulse in my legs/feet. Of course I was also given an EKG, but the customer service and care were remarkable. Thanks again...I think I have found my new doctor!

April 3rd, 2010
As far as I am concerned you will be the only doctor I want as my total care, I Thank God everyday that I found a doctor who will listen and really help. I can't express to you and your staff(Sharon)how greatful I am for allyou've done for me ! I hope we can get My health figured out and ya'll are the first people to really WANT to help me, again THANK YOU !

April 27th, 2009
Great Dr, takes his time with you, makes sure all is well