Dr. Daniel Golin Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Golin?

May 6th, 2016

Horrible Dr!!!

This man should NOT be treating children! He has NO BEDSIDE MANNER!

February 5th, 2015

Uncompassionate doctor and incompetent staff

This doctor and his staff do not listen to parents. I tried to get information about influenza and the advice they gave was incorrect. I asked for tamiflu and they refused to write the prescription because they said " it only lessens the duration of the illness by one day" and " it costs over $200". Well maybe they are so high and mighty they don't realize that one day is important to me and tamiflu also makes my recovery easier and if I want to pay $200 is that not my choice ?? I have enough money and common sense to not only choose my treatment choice but also my new doctor. Thanks for nothing but a headache. They even had the balls to suggest I was mislead by television ads saying " the ads make it sound like a miracle drug". Sorry doc. I don't watch tv. I do however do my own research on the CDC website and other reputable sources.

January 5th, 2012

Never Got to Meet Him Due to Poor Customer Service Practices

I was never able to personally meet this provider prior to my storming out of his office. I had just moved to the area. I tried to set up a "meet and greet" I was denied. I tried to set up a flu shot for my son. I was denied due to lack of patient history... shouldn't they welcome a new patient? I tried to make an appointment for an ear infection follow up and was passed to the RN and then waited 45 minutes to see her! Then when I ran 10 minutes late to my appointment (because we all know that when you have two kids under 3 yrs. old you sometimes run late) I was turned away and charged! Sadly, after 5 attempts to become this doctors patient, I finally stormed out of the waiting room and drove immediately to Holland Pediatrics and was welcomed with warm and open arms. Maybe this doctor never learned that he is providing a service and customer service is essential to patient happiness and thus a healthy practice. VERY DISAPPOINTING!

June 15th, 2011

Excellent!

Dr. Golin is such a great doctor. He is very kind and caring and it's easy to see he truly cares about his patients. I would highly reccomend Dr. Golin to anyone looking for a new pediatrician!

September 19th, 2017