Pediatricians

3235 N Wellness Dr
Ste 120A
Holland, MI 49424
616-399-0902
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  Never Got to Meet Him Due to Poor Customer Service Practices  |  show details
Jan 5th, 2012

I was never able to personally meet this provider prior to my storming out of his office. I had just moved to the area. I tried to set up a "meet and greet" I was denied. I tried to set up a flu shot for my son. I was denied due to lack of patient history... shouldn't they welcome a new patient? I tried to make an appointment for an ear infection follow up and was passed to the RN and then waited 45 minutes to see her! Then when I ran 10 minutes late to my appointment (because we all know that when you have two kids under 3 yrs. old you sometimes run late) I was turned away and charged! Sadly, after 5 attempts to become this doctors patient, I finally stormed out of the waiting room and drove immediately to Holland Pediatrics and was welcomed with warm and open arms. Maybe this doctor never learned that he is providing a service and customer service is essential to patient happiness and thus a healthy practice. VERY DISAPPOINTING!

|  Excellent!  |  show details
Jun 15th, 2011

Dr. Golin is such a great doctor. He is very kind and caring and it's easy to see he truly cares about his patients. I would highly reccomend Dr. Golin to anyone looking for a new pediatrician!