A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Good:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Good is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Good, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Good graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Good has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- St Bernards B H S, Jonesboro, Ar
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel John Good MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Good practice?
- Dr. Daniel Good has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Good practices Ophthalmology near Hobbs, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Lubbock, TX and Memphis, TN.
See Hobbs Ophthalmologists.