Learn more about Dr. Daniel Good:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Good is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Good
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Good Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Good, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Good graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Good has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- St Bernards B H S, Jonesboro, Ar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel John Good MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Good practice?
- Dr. Daniel Good has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Good practices Ophthalmology near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Memphis, TN.
See Lubbock Ophthalmologists.