Dr. Daniel Gozzi MD Patient Reviews

• Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism Suitland, MD

January 30th, 2017
Excellent patient/physician rapport!
Dr. Daniel Gozzi is an excellent endocrinologist. He is personable and knowledgeable about the latest technology and treatments in endocrinology. He is brief and thorough with examinations and will give feedback to all questions and concerns. Will order labs and radiology procedures, to ensure your progress.

November 19th, 2015
Poor response time in everything
The doctor does not care about the patient. The office staff does not have customer service in their mind. Poor management on everything. Requested Prior Authorization, and didn't get finalized until the patient chase the doctor office multiple times, and finally - a month later the Prior Authorization is completed. I am glad it is not life and death situation. I wish there is similar specialist near by where I live in Bethesda inside the DC beltway.

November 9th, 2015
Very patience and well informed about diabetes and treatment

December 16th, 2014
Staff is exceedingly rule and unhelpful. When I ran out of insulin and tried to get an emergency prescription, it took 6 hours and 5 phone calls to the office to get the prescription called in - the urgency was shrugged off and I was told that, in accordance with their policy, their only obligation was to fill the prescription with 48 hours.

April 16th, 2014
Excellent
He is professional but approachable . Listens & make sure you understand . So very glad I found him. Staff is friendly as well

April 25th, 2011
One of the best
God lead me to Dr. Gozzi. I hire and fire doctors frequently. I pay money to be respected and treated kindly. I need a doctor that will take time to explain what's going on w/me. I don't require a doctor to explain the entire medical profession to me. Just a few words about my condition. I require a doctor with a heart not a stone. Dr. Gozzi treats me like an individual. I'm not like everyone else, so what's going on w/me may not affect me like it does others. He speaks to me in the most respectful manner, even when he has to tell me bad news. I truly thank God for him.

January 8th, 2011
Excellent care
Excellent patient care. Very detailed and specific in describing my diagnosis. Great staff.