A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Grabo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Grabo, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Grabo graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Grabo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel John Grabo MD is a male Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Grabo practice?
- Dr. Daniel Grabo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Grabo practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Reading, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.