A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Graves:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Graves is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Graves, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Graves graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Graves has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Leahy Graves MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel L. Graves practice?
- Dr. Daniel Graves has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Graves practices Internal Medicine near Renton, WA.
See Renton Internists.