A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Graybill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Graybill is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Graybill graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Graybill has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- Tucson Medical Center
- University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel A Graybill MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel A. Graybill practice?
- Dr. Daniel Graybill has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Graybill practices Internal Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Internists.