A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Greif:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Greif, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Greif graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Greif has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Greif accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan