A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Greif:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greif
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Greif Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Greif, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Greif graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Greif has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel M Greif MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Daniel M. Greif practice?
- Dr. Daniel Greif has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Greif practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Internists and New Haven Cardiologists.