Dr. Daniel Grob MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Pittsburgh, PA

March 15th, 2017
Unprofessional demeanor and uncaring attitude
I went to Genesis since 2007 with Dr. Grob as my PCP. When I made appointments I always tried to see Dr. Bentz because he was so thorough and kind. Now that Dr. Bentz is retired I have to see Dr. Grob with his uncaring attitude. I had a confrontation with Dr. Grob over how he and his office staff treated me when I came to see him with heart palpatations. I had to go on my own to see a cardiologist because of my concern for my health and his lack of concern. When I spoke with him about it he was unprofessional and his demeanor lacked any medical interest but he praised his office staff. The office staff was more interested in putting up decorations in the waiting area and giggling at a pharmaceutical representative. They wouldn't even take time from their side attractions to make arrangements for a test I needed. I got so tired of waiting over a half hour in the waiting room for my appointments, getting the blood pressure taken wrong, and being the least of their concern about my health. So, I took my health into my own care and now see a different doctor, staff, and practice. If you are as unhappy as I was.....get a new doctor! You will be pleased that you did. This practice has gone downhill!

October 9th, 2016
He rushes through the appointment. If I ask a question, I get the feeling he thinks I am wasting his time. Just like the previous reviewer - he talks to me like I am four. It is kind of demeaning. My last visit was hois first of the morning - I waited 40 minutes for him to come into the room. He was there for maybe 5 minutes and then ran out. If it wasn't such a pain to change docs I would, but I have good specialists that actually take care of my health.

August 11th, 2016
Kind of a strange personality. Talks to me about my health like I am four years old. It seems to me that all physicians and PAs in this practice just pump the patients through for maximum billing, any issues they farm out to specialists. I think that is the way most primary care practices work now.

October 28th, 2015
Have been going to this doctor's office for over 10 years, and it has gone terribly downhill since Dr. Bentz left. Absolutely HORRIBLE office staff. Rude and unprofessional. Doctors at this practice are consistently VERY overbooked and rushed. Many, many mistakes with prescriptions, referrals, and specialist appointments for myself and my family. I would only use this Dr's office if there literally wasn't another family practice anywhere in the Pittsburgh area. ..unless you like being treated like garbage before you even have a chance to see the doctor.

July 21st, 2015
terrible communicator
Extremely difficult to communicate with. Requested that he call... never called. Absolutely terrible diagnosis. Never ever will see him again.

August 6th, 2014
Dr. Grob
What can I say about this doctor? Go elsewhere for compassion. Follow up time??? ForgetAboutIt.

August 20th, 2013
Best Doctor
Dr. Grob has helped me through a chronic diagnosis. I spent COUNTLESS times in the hospital prior. Dr. Grob took the time to help me get through the flairs that come with this rare awful illness. Dr. Grob is partnered with 3 other excellent physicians, PA's, N.P.'s and a registered nurse. When in the hospital, one of the physicians see's you. I am not sure when they get time to sleep. Thanks to Dr. Grob, I am no longer a hospital regular.

September 20th, 2012
Terrible Doctor
Dr.Grob has a terrible bedside manner now. He wasn't always that way or maybe it wasn't till I became truly ill (more than just a cold or flu)that I got to see the "real" Dr. Grob!He makes you feel like you are wasting his time. Or God forbid you question his diagnoses then you will meet the nasty side of him.

December 24th, 2011
Helping me through chronic illness
I can't say enough about Dr. Grob. I was diagnosed at a fairly young age with a chronic condition. Dr. Grob gives me hope and a plan to get through each day. I have been through some not so good doctors to god led me to him. (actually my sister, lol)....All the doctors in the practice are kind and professional. If you need a doctor that will help you through a chronic condition, he is your guy.

October 7th, 2009
Long time patient
He was very pleasant and took the time to listen