A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Gross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Gross is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Gross, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Gross graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Gross has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- 18321 Clark Street
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel A Gross MD is a male Dermatologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel A. Gross practice?
- Dr. Daniel Gross has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Gross practices Dermatology near Tarzana, CA.
See Tarzana Dermatologists.