Dr. Daniel Grosz Is this you?

8 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Grosz?

Posted on July 19th, 2012

This so-called "psychiatrist" doesn't know ANYTHING about the medication he so liberally prescribes. I told him at our first session that I do NOT do well on SSRIs. He later said he was going to prescribe me Zoloft for my insomnia (which was not even my main complaint!)... I reminded him that I can't take SSRIs and he insisted that Zoloft was NOT an SSRI. Well, it is. He called in the prescription despite my refusal to take the medication. I was seeing him to get OFF prescription meds, not to get hooked on more. He also believes that serotonin is a precursor to L-tryptophan when, in fact, it's the other way around. I feel incredibly unsafe when my licensed psychiatrist has no basic knowledge of neurotransmitters.

Posted on July 26th, 2017