A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Grover:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Grover is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Grover, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grover graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Grover has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Hospital
- Greer Memorial Hospital formerly Allen Bennett Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel A Grover MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Orthopaedic Surgery, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Daniel A. Grover practice?
- Dr. Daniel Grover has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Grover practices Internal Medicine, Orthopaedic Surgery, and Pediatrics near Greenville, SC.
See Greenville Internists, Greenville Orthopedic Surgeons, and Greenville Pediatricians.