Dr. Daniel Gruenberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Gruenberg?

June 22nd, 2013

I started with Dr. G orginally in 2008. His manner was pleasing. I was really fooled. For two years after my first diagnosis I complained of a lump under my right arm. He told me that it was not cancer. He did not send me for tests - just said it was nothing. I believed him. Two years later my family dr. sent me for a test and cancer was again present. I feel I was just a number to this man. He couldn't recall my mentioning this lump for two years and then lied to me that it was in his records. His office notes are worthless and not complete. I believed this man and now am in stage IV - from stage I. He tells you what you want to hear whether it is true or not. I would never recommend him.

May 26th, 2013

Kind, smart, supportive

Dr. Gruenberg spends as much time as a patient needs, answering every question patiently. He supports me with my choices in cancer treatment and also is open to working with my naturopath on complementary care. A phenomenal doctor!

April 5th, 2012

poor medically, rude, and unavailable

Dr. Gruenberg scheduled an appointment for me to have tests which were impossible for my condition, constantly held out blatantly false hopes which delayed hospice comfort, was completely and blatantly rude to family members who asked questions as advocates for someone who could not speak on most of the appointments, would not return a phone call for a five minute communication (save an appointment, which he then later complained as to its usefulness -- we would not have come if he had spoken with us.) Patients are a number to this man, and he is not good with numbers. His nurse Denise is good, his MA Pam is the worst - she will not lift a finger to help a dying man take a jacket off nor remember the BIG things.

October 7th, 2017