A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Gruskin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Gruskin, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
Education & Awards
Dr. Gruskin graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Gruskin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta - Egleston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Joshua Gruskin MD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Clinical Genetics and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Gruskin practice?
- Dr. Daniel Gruskin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Gruskin practices Clinical Genetics and M.D. near Decatur, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See Decatur Geneticists.