A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Gruskin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gruskin
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Gruskin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Gruskin, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
Education & Awards
Dr. Gruskin graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Gruskin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta - Egleston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Joshua Gruskin MD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Clinical Genetics and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Gruskin practice?
- Dr. Daniel Gruskin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Gruskin practices Clinical Genetics and M.D. near Decatur, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See Decatur Geneticists.