Dr. Daniel Grzegorek Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Grzegorek?

December 3rd, 2013

Adequate Doctor, horrible staff

My first visit as a new patient was uneventful and the Doctor seemed mildly interested in my concerns and ran through a standard first check up. He was able to get me the prescription I needed written up and I was on my way. The main issue came when trying to get a refill on a month to month prescription. He advised to just call his office and I could pick up the prescription. The office staff refused to accommodate my request that the prescription be prepared in the morning as I work afternoon and nights. It took 3 calls before they acknowledged and said they would get it taken care of. Finally I went in today to pick up the prescription and it was not ready. The woman at the front desk just shrugged her shoulders and said to come back later even though I explained that was not possible with my work schedule. I asked why it wasn't ready and she just shrugged her shoulders. I politely thanked her for wasting my time and her response was "yea yea whatever". I would recommend Dr. Grzegorek if not for his horrible office staff. I will be seeking out the services of another doctor immediately.

March 1st, 2011

Outstanding!

Unfortunately I have long experience with doctors and Dr. Grzegorek is more the exception. Professional, competent, honest, a problem solver and a great communicator. No matter how bad, my wife and I walk away with a better outlook, answers and a plan of attack. (Please don't call Dan as I prefer his complete attention...)

December 22nd, 2010

Absolutely Best Doctor Ever Had

After moving around the country quite a bit and needing to find new doctors fairly regularly, I've been very pleased with Dr. Grzegorek. His willingness to talk through issues and spend the time is unparralleled in my experience. His follow up is fantastic and I feel as though he is a real partner in my health. Couldn't recommend more highly.

August 6th, 2017