A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Gauthier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gauthier
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Gauthier Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gauthier graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Gauthier has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Edward Hospital
- Kishwaukee Community Hospital
- Valley West Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel D Gauthier DO is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel D. Gauthier practice?
- Dr. Daniel Gauthier has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Gauthier practices Family Medicine near Sandwich, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hinsdale, IL.
See Sandwich Family Physicians.