Dr. Daniel Guenin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Guenin?

June 25th, 2015

Dr Dan saw me at 8 am in the ER for a deep laceration on my arm. I waited no more than 10 minutes to be seen and during that time History and Physical were done. He was pleasant, professional and instantly made me feel that I was in good hands. He worked extremely well with his Surg. Tech. In an hour I was ready for discharge. I was happy with his care and the care of his team. And could you believe he shook my hand and sent me home feeling that I was "cured". I have been married to 2 doctors, and I know the good from the bad! Thank you, Dr. Dan.

July 13th, 2012