A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Gurell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Gurell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Gurell, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gurell graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Gurell has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Steven Gurell MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel S. Gurell practice?
- Dr. Daniel Gurell has 6 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Gurell practices Diagnostic Radiology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Absecon, NJ.
See Bronx Radiologists.