Dr. Daniel Gurley, MD
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Emergency Physician
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Yvonne Schwarz on Jan 30th, 2016

The trust between Dr and patient is very important to me. and I am thankful that we found Dr. D. Gurley. I can trust him with any problem I have knowing it will be fixed right and that he never pushes me into doing a surgery unless I am ready for it, I thank Him for that. To me I wouldn't want any other Dr.

Jan 21st, 2016

Dr. Dan's presence makes me feel so good. I have much faith in him.

Jan 12th, 2016

Dr Gurley performed my 2nd knee replacement after the 1st procedure was botched by another physician. I highly rate his expertise, and after 12 surgeries on my left knee, I'm pretty qualified.

Dr D, Gurley show details Dr D, Gurley
by Ebrima Bittaye on Nov 21st, 2015

Dr Gurley was very professional , approachable and above all courteous . The staff of the facility was very professional and helpful . I look forward to my next visit .

by Joy Waldstein on Nov 20th, 2015

Followed Dr. Gurley's recommendations and my knees are pain free again. The first round of injections were effective for over 15 months. He just repeated the procedure this month.

best in kc show details best in kc
Nov 16th, 2015

great doctor. has done surgery on my shoulder 4 times, and i tore it up again.... This time i think i will listen to his advice realize my limitations

Nov 1st, 2012

Dr. Gurley is gentle, caring, compassionate, and encouraging. When he is with a patient, his focus is on the patient and not elsewhere. He explains procedures and answers my multitude of questions without becoming rushed.

Great Experience show details Great Experience
by ShaLoLady on Apr 7th, 2010

Dr. Gurley and his P.A. took time to explain my condition and treatment options in detail. They seemed more than happy to answer all of my questions and were very personable & friendly. He also took time to help me access paperwork that normally would have taken me about a month to acquire. I had a great experience with care here.