A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Cheng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Cheng, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheng graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Cheng has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel H Cheng MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Daniel H. Cheng practice?
- Dr. Daniel Cheng has 6 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Cheng practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Staten Island, NY.
See New York Physiatrists.