A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Cheng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Cheng, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheng graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Cheng has 10 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cheng accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 7 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 19 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel H. Cheng practice?
Dr. Daniel Cheng practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Staten Island, NY.
See New York Physiatrists.