A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Cheng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cheng
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Cheng Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Cheng, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheng graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Cheng has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel H Cheng MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Daniel H. Cheng practice?
- Dr. Daniel Cheng has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Cheng practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near New York, NY.
See New York Physiatrists.