Neurologists
370 E Main St
Ste 1
Bay Shore, NY 11706
631-666-4767
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Caring Doctor  |  show details
Mar 13th, 2012

I have never met such a caring doctor even though I am a difficult patient.The office staff is extremely friendly and helpful.

|  He always responds  |  show details
Jan 29th, 2012

Have known Dr/ Cohen over four years.He does everything possible to help me, and he does listen to what I say.If I ask for a callback from him, I receive one the same day, usually in a short time..He has a dry wit, and he knows how to make his patients comfortable.His staff is wonderful and caring as well.

|  Retraction  |  show details
Jul 21st, 2010

I retract my previous statement that Dr. Cohen does not care about anyone over 80. Although he has no bedside manner, he is treating my husband well. His staff and his office is still very cold and uncaring, but, when I asked 2 visiting nurses, on separate occasions, what neurologist they would choose if they could have anybody, they both chose Cohen and said he is the best. I apologize for my previously scathing review of this doctor.

|  RUN DO NOT GO  |  show details
by Joan Hohenberger on Jun 9th, 2010

Cohen is an arrogant, cold, uncaring, unhuman being. Do not ask him a question he gets mad and tells you he does not know great answer from a dr would not send my dog to him never again i wont rather go aroung in pain then go to him again not if he was the last doctor on earth !!!!!

|  If you are over 65, don't go to see this doctor  |  show details
by Sharon on Apr 23rd, 2010

No bedside manner at all. The office staff is rude and actually keeps a 2 way mirrored window closed so you can't see them. Horrible atmosphere, Dr. Cohen is an arrogant, cold, uncaring, unhuman being.

|  Avoid this doctor if you are over 65  |  show details
by Jill on Apr 5th, 2010

My husband has been a patient of Dr. Cohen's for 2 years. We find him to be very arrogant and uncaring. He seems to resent being questioned about medications he's prescribed or diagnoses he's made as though we are not intelligent enough to question his judgement. He spends very little time with my husband and does not address our questions or concerns that we bring to him. Again, he reacts as though we are beneath him. My feeling is that he feels as though my husband is not worth his time or effort. The waiting room is very unwelcoming. The staff unfriendly. The receptionist window, a 2 way mirror, beside which is a strong warning not to open, is very unfriendly and it takes a while before someone actually opens it to address you. As said before, If you are over 65, do not go to this doctor. I am now looking for one that actually seems to care.

|  neurologists  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Sep 27th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Cohen is an excellent neurologist, so the wait was a little bit long. Mom likes to make light of things, joking and being silly, and I ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com