A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Cohen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Psoriatic Arthritis Patient Education Read about psoriasis and arthritic symptoms in our psoriatic arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Cohen, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Henry Cohen MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel H. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Daniel Cohen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Cohen practices Rheumatology near Hewlett, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Valley Stream, NY.
See Hewlett Rheumatologists.