A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Cohen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Cohen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cohen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel H. Cohen practice?
Dr. Daniel Cohen practices Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Pediatric Rheumatology near Hewlett, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Valley Stream, NY and Bay Shore, NY.
See Hewlett Internists, Hewlett Rheumatologists, and Hewlett Pediatric Specialists.