A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Cohen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Cohen, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Henry Cohen MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel H. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Daniel Cohen has 5 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Cohen practices Rheumatology near Hewlett, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Valley Stream, NY and West Islip, NY.
See Hewlett Rheumatologists.