Dr. Daniel Donovan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Donovan?

Posted on July 25th, 2017

he is a very caring and through doctor he does not rush you thru thus sometimes you have to wait for your appointment but be assured you will receive the same attention when your turn comes would highly recommend.

Excellent Dr

Posted on September 30th, 2016

I thank God for Dr Donovan !! He is the only Dr. that found exactly was wrong with me. He takes his time, and is so thorough. Awesome Dr. who treats you with respect and actually knows what he is doing !

Stroke victim

Posted on February 3rd, 2015

Best doctor in his field. Wouldn't want to see anyone else. Very professional and caring.

Some things are worth waiting for

Posted on October 9th, 2012

It is true that the wait time for an appointment is long. He is the most thorough doctor I've ever been to. I trust his diagnosis much more than a doctor I've seen for 15 minutes. Be patient and you will find him and his staff to be an asset in managing your condition.

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME

Posted on July 26th, 2012

My PCP sent me to Dr Donavon because I have fibromyalgia and thought I might also have sleep apnea. It was on my chart, from my PCP, my rhurmatologist and I also told him on my first visit that I had bee n

Never Again

Posted on February 9th, 2011

This was the worst Dr. experience I've ever had. We arrived for our appointment 15 minutes early. We got into the little exam room 30 minutes later. After a 2 hour wait in that room I went to the receptionist to ask what the problem was. They had no clue, it shouldn't be long. I gave him 10 more minutes and ended up leaving without ever seeing the Dr. Did I mention that the visit was for my 10 year old boy having seizures.. WOW..

Posted on November 17th, 2017