Dr. Daniel Drake Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Drake?

mitrial valve repair

Posted on January 13th, 2017

Dr Drake is GOD. If you are lucky enough to have him as your surgeon, be very grateful. He repaired two heart valves for me in a seven hour procedure five years age. I am now 80 years old and feeling wonderful. Thank you Dr Dan Drake!!

Excellent surgeon

Posted on September 6th, 2016

He saved my dad's life. Emergency open heart surgery done in 4 hours without complications. Can't say enough good things about this physician.

Posted on April 30th, 2016

If I needed surgery again, I would definitely try to have Dr. Drake again. He provided open heart surgery followed by surgery for a pulmonary embolism. I got through it just fine. I am very happy with Munson Hospital and staff also.

Dr. Daniel Drake is amazing cardiac surgeon!!!

Posted on October 3rd, 2015

Dr. Drake spent 30 min on the phone before I was even his patient. He spent 2 hours with us for our consultation. He is very personable, thorough, gives you all the data and huis success rates. He studied under Dr. carpentier, in France, who designed the valve ring and procedure used by surgeons all over the world. When he did my valve repair, I was his only operation that day. He gave me great confidence, and my repair was perfect, no leakage at all. My scar is minimal and I am very happy with it. I had a sternitomy, as I am only 56 and he said this would give me the most durable repair possible, lasting a long life-time. I was in hospital 7 days, and have minimal pain, went home on Norco, have slept great. I had it done at Munson Hospital, which I very highly recommend as well.

Posted on May 5th, 2017