A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Hu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Hu, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Hu, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hu graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel H Hu MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel H. Hu practice?
- Dr. Daniel Hu has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Hu practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Glendale, AZ.
See Glendale Obstetricians & Gynecologists.