A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel O'Leary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel O'Leary is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel O'Leary, MD is board certified in Neurology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Brain Cancer
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Stenosis
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Intracranial Arteriosclerosis
- Pathologic Constriction
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Leary graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. O'Leary has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
- Tufts Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Hugh O'Leary MD is a male Neurologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel H. O'Leary practice?
- Dr. Daniel O'Leary has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel O'Leary practices Neurology and Diagnostic Radiology near Dorchester, MA.
See Dorchester Neurologists and Dorchester Radiologists.