A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel O'Leary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel O'Leary is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Leary
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. O'Leary Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel O'Leary, MD is board certified in Neurology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Brain Cancer
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Stenosis
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Intracranial Arteriosclerosis
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Pathologic Constriction
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Leary graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. O'Leary has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
- Tufts Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Hugh O'Leary MD is a male Neurologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel H. O'Leary practice?
- Dr. Daniel O'Leary has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel O'Leary practices Neurology and Diagnostic Radiology near Dorchester, MA.
See Dorchester Neurologists and Dorchester Radiologists.