A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Rodriguez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Rodriguez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Sexual Disorders
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rodriguez has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mease Countryside Hospital
- Community Hospital Of New Port Richey
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Hector Rodriguez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel H. Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Daniel Rodriguez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Rodriguez practices Family Medicine near Trinity, FL.
Additional practice locations include: New Port Richey, FL.