A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Rodriguez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rodriguez
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Rodriguez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Rodriguez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Sexual Disorders
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rodriguez has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mease Countryside Hospital
- Community Hospital Of New Port Richey
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Hector Rodriguez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel H. Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Daniel Rodriguez has 1 office location.
- Dr. Daniel Rodriguez practices Family Medicine near Trinity, FL.