Dr. Daniel Saltzman MD Patient Reviews

• Maternal and Fetal Medicine New York, NY

4.7

August 31st, 2016
Wonderful Doctor
Dr. Saltzman is a great doctor. He is extremely patient and does not rush you out the door. I have been to him a few times and I believe he truly cares about his patients and enjoys his work greatly.

April 15th, 2015
kind,friendly puts you at ease. Explains things simply so you can understand the medicine

March 24th, 2015
Incompetent and full of himslef
He gave a wrong diagnosis, that was very scary as it could lead a woman to terminate a healthy pregnancy. He nevertheless was so confident in himself at the same time. I don't understand where the positive reviews come from. If he misdiagnosed you like he misdiagnose me you would not be happy with this arrogant doctor either.

May 21st, 2013
Great doctor!
Dr. Saltzman is a terrific doctor. I saw him when pregnant with my first child and about to see him again for the CVS procedure for my second child. While I am just a nervous person by nature, Dr. Saltzman is a calming force. I feel very lucky to live in the New York area so that I can see doctors of this caliber. Would recommend him and please - ask for him if you get referred to Carnegie Imaging. He is the best!

August 15th, 2012
Excellent communication skills
explained my complex condition in a way that was easy for me to understand. Told me after we were done to call him if I thought of any other questions.I did not feel rushed.

May 31st, 2012
Amniocentesis with Dr. Saltzman
Dr. Saltzman is AWESOME!!! the best. I met him 3 times, he was polite, patient and very caring. I was very anxious about the amniocentesis but it was a breeze with him. The procedure was quick, painless and so smoothly done. I LOVED this doctor and totally recommend him to anyone. He has a personal touch that is hard to come by these days. 5 stars to dr. Saltzman.

November 17th, 2011
A great doctor. Very thorough. Love him.

September 29th, 2010
A Pleasure
Dr. Saltzman performed a CVS test on me by way of abdomen yesterday. I was terrified since I had never met him before, but he quickly put me at ease with several jokes. He made a very uncomfortable and scary situation light-hearted, and knowing his credentials (now) I feel so lucky to have had him as my doctor. He also introduced himself without his title and with his first name, which I found very disarming. I would recommend him 1000 times over.