Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Apr 15th, 2015

kind,friendly puts you at ease. Explains things simply so you can understand the medicine

Incompetent and full of himslef show details Incompetent and full of himslef
by M on Mar 24th, 2015

He gave a wrong diagnosis, that was very scary as it could lead a woman to terminate a healthy pregnancy. He nevertheless was so confident in himself at the same time. I don't understand where the positive reviews come from. If he misdiagnosed you like he misdiagnose me you would not be happy with this arrogant doctor either.

Great doctor! show details Great doctor!
by Kelly on May 21st, 2013

Dr. Saltzman is a terrific doctor. I saw him when pregnant with my first child and about to see him again for the CVS procedure for my second child. While I am just a nervous person by nature, Dr. Saltzman is a calming force. I feel very lucky to live in the New York area so that I can see doctors of this caliber. Would recommend him and please - ask for him if you get referred to Carnegie Imaging. He is the best!

Excellent communication skills show details Excellent communication skills
Aug 15th, 2012

explained my complex condition in a way that was easy for me to understand. Told me after we were done to call him if I thought of any other questions.I did not feel rushed.

Amniocentesis with Dr. Saltzman show details Amniocentesis with Dr. Saltzman
May 31st, 2012

Dr. Saltzman is AWESOME!!! the best. I met him 3 times, he was polite, patient and very caring. I was very anxious about the amniocentesis but it was a breeze with him. The procedure was quick, painless and so smoothly done. I LOVED this doctor and totally recommend him to anyone. He has a personal touch that is hard to come by these days. 5 stars to dr. Saltzman.

Nov 17th, 2011

A great doctor. Very thorough. Love him.

A Pleasure show details A Pleasure
Sep 29th, 2010

Dr. Saltzman performed a CVS test on me by way of abdomen yesterday. I was terrified since I had never met him before, but he quickly put me at ease with several jokes. He made a very uncomfortable and scary situation light-hearted, and knowing his credentials (now) I feel so lucky to have had him as my doctor. He also introduced himself without his title and with his first name, which I found very disarming. I would recommend him 1000 times over.