Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Great doctor!  |  show details
by Kelly on May 21st, 2013

Dr. Saltzman is a terrific doctor. I saw him when pregnant with my first child and about to see him again for the CVS procedure for my second child. While I am just a nervous person by nature, Dr. Saltzman is a calming force. I feel very lucky to live in the New York area so that I can see doctors of this caliber. Would recommend him and please - ask for him if you get referred to Carnegie Imaging. He is the best!

|  Excellent communication skills  |  show details
Aug 15th, 2012

explained my complex condition in a way that was easy for me to understand. Told me after we were done to call him if I thought of any other questions.I did not feel rushed.

|  Amniocentesis with Dr. Saltzman  |  show details
May 31st, 2012

Dr. Saltzman is AWESOME!!! the best. I met him 3 times, he was polite, patient and very caring. I was very anxious about the amniocentesis but it was a breeze with him. The procedure was quick, painless and so smoothly done. I LOVED this doctor and totally recommend him to anyone. He has a personal touch that is hard to come by these days. 5 stars to dr. Saltzman.

|  show details
Nov 17th, 2011

A great doctor. Very thorough. Love him.

|  A Pleasure  |  show details
Sep 29th, 2010

Dr. Saltzman performed a CVS test on me by way of abdomen yesterday. I was terrified since I had never met him before, but he quickly put me at ease with several jokes. He made a very uncomfortable and scary situation light-hearted, and knowing his credentials (now) I feel so lucky to have had him as my doctor. He also introduced himself without his title and with his first name, which I found very disarming. I would recommend him 1000 times over.