A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Smith, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Smith has 13 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Humphreys Smith MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel H. Smith practice?
- Dr. Daniel Smith has 4 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Smith practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, and Surgery near Teaneck, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ and Hackensack, NJ.
See Teaneck Obstetricians & Gynecologists, Teaneck Oncologists, and Teaneck Surgeons.